Do you feel like you…
- Have hundreds of ideas on what you want to do and a “vision” for the future, but you keep jumping from one idea to the next so you never fully execute? ✓
- Keep trying new things, but never complete them? ✓
- Need someone to keep you accountable and on-track so you actually accomplish your goals? ✓
- Want support, advice and a sounding board to make sure you’re on the right path? ✓
- Need someone to make sure you execute your projects? ✓
- Are spinning your wheels trying to balance running a business and running a life? ✓
Are you looking for…
- Clarity ✓
- Focus ✓
- Accountability ✓
- Strategic advice ✓
Then it’s time to…
- Start taking intentional action ✓
- Execute on your ideas ✓
- Be surrounded and supported by like-minded women with similar challenges ✓
- Rock your business and watch it grow ✓
- Focus and crush your goals ✓
- Make huge changes in your professional and personal life ✓
- Walk away with a clear plan, confidence to execute and a trusted group to support you ✓
… and GET (the right) SH*T DONE!
The GSD (a.k.a. Get Sh*t Done) Bootcamp is an intimate 8-week hybrid mastermind + group mentoring program for the mom entrepreneur who is 100% dedicated to doing the work to get your business to the next level, but needs the extra push and advice to get to the finish line.
During the 8 weeks, you will create and refine your next profitable product/service (or even company), have a clear and actionable roadmap on next steps and will have a team supporting you throughout the process.
We are all on the same mission to grow and achieve big goals while growing a family. This is the time for you to focus on working on your business rather than always working in your business.
This intensive program mixes “hot seat” mastermind sessions, group mentoring and 1:1 strategy sessions to help you transform your business and your life.
Each week will be focused on helping you navigate the challenges in your business using the collective intelligence of other like-minded women. Lean on each other, provide and receive advice, share connections, keep each other accountable and maybe even create a new business opportunity!
We will also have opportunities to cover different topics that are custom to what you and the group are interested in learning more about, such as creating personalized strategies to grow your business, a step-by-step action plan to achieve your goals, increasing profitability, optimizing your marketing for growth, establishing an organized system to keep you on track, building new relationships, and more —all while ensuring you feel personally fulfilled.
We will be doing the work together to stay accountable, achieve our goals and get the results you desire!
This is for you, if you are…
- An ambitious entrepreneur ready to work hard and get (the right) sh*t done
- Looking to scale and grow your business OR pivot your company into something new
- Willing to implement new ideas and have an open mindset
- Committed to showing up and putting in the time
- Excited to meet new people and grow your network
- Value, love and believe in yourself
- Willing to invest in yourself
This is NOT for you, if you are…
- A newbie entrepreneur (a.k.a. you have an idea, but no business experience)
- Not open to learning or sharing with others
- Not looking to grow or expand your business
- Looking for a shortcut
What It Includes
1:1 Business Strategy Sessions
- (1) Initial 60-minute, one-on-one strategy deep dive call to map out your goals and intentions for 8 weeks
- (1) Final 30-minute wrap up call
Hot Seat Mastermind Calls & Group Mentoring Calls
- 90-minute virtual group video calls via Zoom (every week for 8 weeks)
- Each member will have 1-2 opportunities to be on the hot seat
- All calls are recorded and distributed to the group
Community & Support
- Weekly assignments
- Access to a private Facebook Group to communicate with the other members
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- Opportunities for additional “mini” hot seat sessions
- Access to optional workshops, events, and expert speakers
- Enrollment for the April/May 2019 round is now open
- Limited to 8 spots
- Participation is by application only