Do you feel like you…
- Have hundreds of ideas on what you want to do and a “vision” for the future, but you keep jumping from one idea to the next so you never fully execute? ✓
- Keep trying new things, but never fully follow-through? ✓
- Need support, advice and a sounding board to make sure you’re making the right decisions in your business? ✓
- Want someone to keep you accountable and on-track so you actually accomplish your goals? ✓
- Are spinning your wheels trying to balance running a business and running a life? ✓
Are you looking for…
- RESULTS ✓
- Building a solid income ✓
- Focus ✓
- Accountability ✓
- Strategic advice ✓
- Follow-though ✓
Then it’s time to…
- Start taking intentional action ✓
- Execute and follow-through on your ideas ✓
- Be surrounded and supported by like-minded ambitious women with similar challenges ✓
- Nurture your business and watch it grow ✓
- Focus and achieve your goals ✓
- Make huge changes in your professional and personal life ✓
- Walk away one step ahead and with a trusted group to support you ✓
… and GET (the right) SH*T DONE!
The GSD (a.k.a. Get Sh*t Done) Bootcamp is an intimate 12-week hybrid mastermind + group mentoring program for the ambitious entrepreneur who is 100% dedicated to doing the work to get your business to the next level, but needs the extra push and guidance to get across the finish line.
During the 12 weeks, you will create, refine or launch your next profitable product/service, have a clear and actionable roadmap on next steps and will have a team supporting you throughout the process.
We are all on the same mission to grow and achieve big goals while growing a family. This is the time for you to focus on working on your business rather than always working in your business.
This intensive program mixes “hot seat” mastermind sessions, group mentoring and 1:1 strategy sessions to help you transform your business and your life.
Each week will be focused on helping you navigate the challenges in your business using the collective intelligence of other like-minded women. Lean on each other, provide and receive advice, share connections, keep each other accountable and maybe even create a new business opportunity!
We will also have opportunities to cover different topics that are custom to what you and the group are interested in learning more about, such as creating personalized strategies to grow your business, a step-by-step action plan to achieve your goals, increasing profitability, optimizing your marketing for growth, establishing an organized system to keep you on track, building new relationships, and more —all while ensuring you feel personally fulfilled.
We will be doing the work together to stay accountable, achieve our goals and get the results you desire!
This is for you, if you are…
- An ambitious entrepreneur ready to work hard and get (the right) sh*t done
- Looking to scale and grow your business OR pivot your company into something new
- Willing to implement new ideas and have an open mindset
- Committed to showing up and putting in the time
- Excited to meet new people and grow your network
- Value, love and believe in yourself
- Willing to invest in yourself
This is NOT for you, if you are…
- A newbie entrepreneur (a.k.a. you don’t have a business yet and/or you don’t even offer services or products yet)
- Not open to learning or sharing with others
- Not looking to grow or expand your business
- Looking for instant solutions and a shortcut to success
What It Includes
1:1 Business Strategy Sessions
- (1) Initial 30-minute, one-on-one strategy deep dive call to map out your goals and intentions for 8 weeks
- (1) Final 30-minute wrap up call
Group Mentoring, Hot Seat Mastermind and Implementation Sessions
- 90-minute virtual group video calls via Zoom (every week for 12 weeks)
- Each week will have a different focus: planning, implementation, hot seat mastermind and office hours with Stephanie
- Each member will have 1-2 opportunities to be on the hot seat
- All calls are recorded and distributed to the group
Community & Support
- Access to a private Facebook Group to communicate with the other members
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- Opportunities for additional “mini” hot seat sessions
- Access to optional workshops, events, and expert speakers
- Enrollment for the April/May 2019 round is now open
- Limited space
- Participation is by application only