Happy Friday everyone! So I thought I’d end the week with a mash-up of some wedding inspiration & business / news inspiration.
Weekly Recap: 5 Interesting & Educational Blogs & Articles
- Richard Quest on “Why the Royal Wedding matters” on CNN World ~ READ
- Fortune Finance article on advice to graduating MBAs & ex-MBAs: “Go do something important right now, whatever that is for you. The world needs it and your chances of living a meaningful, happy, and fulfilling life will increase dramatically.” ~ READ & Check out my personal thoughts on the subject HERE.
- Understanding digital marketing & sales by Chris Brogan ~ HERE
- Be Inspired PR‘s Leila Khali (aka WeddingPR) and her inspirational article on her BLOG & HERE (p.34)
- “How Non-Profits Can Maximize Engagement on Facebook” via Mashable ~ HERE
Now onto some wedding inspiration… for the love of PEARLS!!!
Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but pearls have a deeper history and culture dating back thousands of years (i.e. 3,500 BC!) to ancient Middle East & Asian societies.
Once considered one of the most expensive & rarest jewelry in the world and a symbol of wealth, purity, chastity and feminine charm, pearls are now affordable and found everywhere (due to the invention of the cultured pearl).
Despite its popularity, pearls are timeless, elegant, sophisticated and glamorous in any era or occasion. In continuation of my love for timeless, classic & elegant weddings, here are weddings inspired by pearls.
Monogrammed pearls via Martha Stewart
Wedding Dress by Lazaro
Bouquet by Blue Orchid Floral via Emmaline Bride
Chanel Inspired Wedding Shoot via Style Unveiled, styled by Zoie Events, photos by D. Park Photography
Cake & serving utensils via Sweetest Occassion, styled by Lovewell Celebration Design, photos by Alice G. Patterson Photography
Table Number via Style Me Pretty, designed by Hey Gorgeous, photos by Elizabeth in Love, florals by Sweet Woodruff