In a nutshell, “A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate.” – via Forbes
This intimate mastermind (10 people max) will have a “hot seat” format. Each week one or two members will have the opportunity to sit on the “hot seat” in order to get an important question answered or challenge addressed. By using the collective brain power of all the members along with the 1,000s of experiences each member brings with them, we will have an intense, productive brainstorming session in order to help the hot seat participant solve their problem or challenge.
Each mastermind session will be 90 minutes long and include:
- Motivation / personal reflection / self-care time
- “Circle Time” – each person will have time to share with a group a win / goal / ask
- 1-2 Hot Seat Sessions
- Affirmations and accountability
High five! That is 100% fine! It means that you want to take the next step and make an investment in yourself and your business. By focusing on growing your business and seeking support is incredible and puts you ahead of the game.
If you have been in a mastermind (whether it was peer-led or paid), that’s wonderful too and we welcome your knowledge and experience into the group.
We know that there are times where you absolutely cannot make it (like if you’re in the middle of giving birth or have a meeting with Oprah); however, if you don’t think you can commit to 90% of the time, then this is not a fit for you. Each member is extremely important and you will also miss out on tremendous value if you do not show up.
If you absolutely need to miss a call, then you are still asked to review the recorded session and provide feedback to the hot seat member. If you are regularly absent, then you might be asked to leave the group.
This is not an industry specific mastermind for the reason of diversity. So much can be learned from the challenges, systems and processes of other industries. However, most of the women have businesses that fall into the “client-service based” industries. For example, creative entrepreneurs (photographers, event planners, web designers, etc…), small business owners (brick and mortar shops) and professionals (financial, real estate, etc…).
So if you don’t like talking to people (a.k.a. your customers, clients and community) and prefer to hide behind a computer and remain online, this might not be a good fit for you.
Also, although mama is in the name, you do not have to be a mom to be a part of this! While some of the structure, content and conversations will relate to busy moms juggling it all, I think we can all learn from limited time and other obligations distracting us from our business.
The mastermind meets every Tuesday beginning April 3, 2018 through June 26, 2018. We will meet virtually via Zoom Video for 90-minutes.
We will also have one in-person full-day retreat – date being finalized, but either Sunday, May 6, 2018 or Monday, May 7, 2018 located in the Los Angeles area (most likely South Bay), which is mandatory. There will be no session the week of the retreat.
- 90-minute virtual group video calls via Zoom every week (except the week of the retreat)
- Each member will have at least 2 opportunities to be on the hot seat
- All calls are recorded and distributed to the group
- Intimate group with 10 members max
In-Person Retreat (required)
- Full-day in-person retreat – TBD: Sunday, May 6th, 2018 or Monday, May 7th, 2018 (location: Los Angeles)
- Transportation and accommodations are not included, but the retreat venue and meals are
- Industry expert guest speakers. The topics will be based on the collective needs of the group. Examples include building teams, maximizing social media, accounting / financial forecasting, branding, etc….
- Other fun surprises!
Community & Support
- Access to a private Facebook group to communicate with the other members of the group
- 1:1 Business Strategy Coaching sessions with Stephanie
- Accountability partner program
The beta round investment for the 3-months is $1,500 (this price will go up significantly in the future). There is a $500 non-refundable retainer to hold your spot.
- Pay in full (save $125): $1,500 total (includes $500 non-refundable retainer)
- Pay monthly: $375 / month + $500 non-refundable retainer
Optional Add-On: 1:1 Coaching with Stephanie – $500/month (includes 2 – 1 hour 1:1 sessions)
The non-refundable retainer is due immediately upon acceptance to secure your spot in the mastermind program. Please note that space is extremely limited.