I read a lot of interesting articles online daily about all different topics from technology & business to weddings, fashion & celebrity gossip and I also love discovering new things like websites, apps, and more. So I thought I’d start sharing a weekly wrap-up of interesting articles or sites that I discovered/read this week (new or old).
- A Day in the Life of the Modern San Franciscan on the blog Rocket Shoes
- Why Hire a Wedding Planner or Coordinator on my blog
- Google+ Users are Nearly all Male on Mashable ~ so attention all women! join Google+!
- Tips for Preventing Entrepreneurial Burnout on the blog But Are You Making Any Money by Marley Majcher
- New Pandora is Brilliant, Beautiful on TechCrunch
This week was also a week of experimenting with a lot of new apps, such as
- Gojee (http://www.gojee.com/) – the “stumble upon” of recipes! Pick an ingredient and start stumbling upon different recipes. Add stuff you dislike or things you like to help tailor your cooking needs.
- Google+ (https://plus.google.com/) – Google’s response to social networking. Most of you know what it’s all about, but I was excited to get an invite and start using it. Add me to your circle!
- Popbooth (http://popbooth.com/) – a new free iPhone & iPad app that allows you to bring a photo booth anywhere. Just take your photos and send them in to get a photo strip in the mail. Yes, it’s not instant, but still neat.