As a mom we are always go-go-go and as an entrepreneur we hear all the time to hustle-hustle-hustle, so as a mom + entrepreneur our lives are go-hustle-go-hustle. So often we forget to take a break, rest and focus on our own mind, body and well-being. After being sick with the flu, norovirus, sinus infection, and more in the last few months while being pregnant, I had a wake up call that I really needed to focus in on my self-care and put myself first.
This episode of Confessions of a Mompreneur dives into how to balance the go-hustle lifestyle with 5 tips and some of my favorite resources that I use and try to do for myself in order to be a better mom and entrepreneur.
Here are some of the products and resources I mentioned in the video (note: affiliate links are indicated with a *):
- Simple Habit App* – love this app for 5 minute meditations
- Insight Timer – free app and great for longer meditations
- Territory Foods* – super healthy meal delivery I use weekly for my lunches – get $25 off with this link
- Favorite Paleo Snacks – my list I wrote back in 2013
- Young Living Essential Oils* – lavender, lemon and thieves are my favorites
- 5 Minute Journal – the gratitude journal I use daily